Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Making vegan chocolate bars

The Chocolate making adventure continues, it is fun and frustrating at the same time. Vegan confecitions are tricky to make, especially ones that are worth eating but this journey has been also very rewarding, thanks to my wonderful customers that never fail to let me know how much they appreaciate my efforts to create vegan treats, I am very very greateful for them.
So I have been making few batches of vegan milk and white chocolate, and experimenting with various bars, mostly milk with white fillings, like Chai, strawberries and puffed crunchy millet and today a white pistachio filling.
The flavor profile is good but it will require more work and more time to develop a line that I will be comfortable putting on the market.
Again if I had more time, but have to work with what I have and make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers