Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Exhausted

I know I still have a lot to do and I hope I can hang in there just few more days! These past two weeks have been crazy busy, I have been cranking up chocolates like nobody's business, oh well my business: -).

I can't keep the display case full for more than half day, its funny and tragic, every morning I get there the case has been raided! So I restock, and then I go back in the afternoon, and again, raided! Ahh, can't complaint business is thriving, I am very grateful for the consensus I received from the public. THANK YOU.

It is exciting to think that maybe sometimes soon I could switch things around and go full time with my chocolates and part time at my day time job.

I am looking forward to rest a bit on Sunday afternoon and Monday, then need to start again for a big corporate order production, wow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers