Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Our Confections

I have been asked several time about the ingredients in my vegan confections, so I figure I'll answer here for everyone to see. There is concern about corn and gluten. I never thought about corn been a problem, but apparently it is especially among children. I want to reassure everyone that I don't use any corn product. I have stopped using corn syrup or glucose syrup long time ago, after I discovered that organic agave nectar is just as efficient. I am not talking about the low glycemic index and all, because it seem there are controversial debate regard it. I am just saying that it is the best ingredient to do the job, no allergenic and organic. I am happy with it. I hope you will too :-)  

"Our confections DON'T contain Corn Syrup, glucose syrup, preservatives, artificial colors or flavorings. Only the best we can find; organic unrefined sugar, organic agave nectar, organic coconut milk, organic coconut oil, organic extra virgin olive oil or grapeseed (it's an Italian thing :-)), high quality dark chocolate (some of the chocolate we use might not have a fair trade label, but for some farmers obtaining the certification it is simply too expensive. I prefer south American chocolate, like Venezuelan, Colombian, Ecuadorian etc.) The Nougat and marshmallows do contain soy, at this moment there is no other alternative to substitute animal products, but I am still looking, trust me I am a stubborn one. It is after all a Labor of Love <3"


Nougatissimo® Our original Vegan Nougat, made with almonds, pistachios and hazelnuts.

Our Original Sea salt Caramels. Made with organic coconut milk and organic cocoa butter.

Our Signature Gourmellows®. Half Marshmallow, Half Truffle. Whole Deliciousness.

Also available custom orders, please allow at least two weeks of notice for custom production. Contac us here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers