Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Alternative


Why Alternative? Why not. My passion for crafting sweets is almost as old as me. But my passions are many and one of it is continuously researching for the best ingredients, the most unusual but not just plain weird, good and whole that is. I also love nature and our planet, even as a small child I was always very concerned about my surroundings. I am trying to bring together all of my passions and differences, to achieve in the end, Harmony. If there is such thing, I hope to find it. My confections are alternative because I use different ingredients to recreate classic and sometimes new, sweet creations. They might be "alternative, but they are as good if not better, then the traditional ones. Try to believe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers