Friday, April 16, 2010

Too many ideas, too little time.

Probably is the lack of energies the main problem. I am sure I could organize my time more efficiently if I had higher energies level. I feel like taking a break but I can't actually do that, because the moment I stop or try to stop, thousand more ideas and projects come to mind, I am restless! I am overwhelmed by my own thoughts, kind of silly huh!? I need to focus on one thing and get that going, see where it goes. Instead I usually get tired and sometimes bored with my projects and try to find something new and more exciting to do, that takes an enormous amount of energies and in the end I am more tired than before.

Right now I have a mental block, artist block? I don't know whatever it is, is preventing me from seen the bigger picture and it's making me tired and demotivated. I guess it is almost the end of the busy season so that could be the real reason. In any case I am in need of a change and a new project is on the way, I am not sure where I want to go with it but for now I just want to experiment and possibly have fun while doing so :-)

Meanwhile please hang in there, and bare with me, the chocolates will be back soon I promise, just need to feel the love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers